would be the person who would honestly answer whether or not things were more peaceful and the entire place in general, if there was more contentment before DC was here. Before people were worried about him seeking revenge. Was it a happier place?
if anyone gave me the honest opinion, it would mean the world to me
Are you by any chance this "dirt Clustit"?
ReplyDeletehttp://randomlyepic.livejournal.com/14720.html
http://dustywho.wordpress.com/2010/03/18/when-someone-close-to-you-dies/
ReplyDeleteQue Pasa Amiga
This is exactly why I wish I they had buttons were you can take down posts and just file them.
Yeah that was me. Unfortunately everything I've pulled out of my head that was whirling around and wreaking havoc I eventually deleted. A lot of it I try to remember as best I can but it is not exactly a small compilation of craziness.
Thank you for bringing back a complete verse. Comments on other peoples posts are the only original typed words left.
Thank you Hannah