and my brain froze cause I was sure at that point i was going to die. My eyes spoke with my brain and verified with my ears "game over" the trigger pulled, barrel start to spin and when the hammer falls the lead is in position to fly and with it taking off my head.
55 see G-Man for the rules and to play
********************
the 55 was an excerpt from a more wordy scene, the gun misfired. Still not a fun experience
whew...a little roulette...have had a few friends play that game...one has lived without a face for the last 20 years...
ReplyDeletemy 55 is up!
NO WAY! I have way too many stupid things already. Seven pins in my hip fractured skull hammer claw a half inch from my eye and half a dozen almost worse incidents.
ReplyDeleteNo Brian, the only Russian Roulette I play is when I use the big Morton cans of salt with the huge spout attempting to sprinkle a little on some food. In a way it is kinda like playing Russian Roulette :-(=)
You see, didn't your mama say don't play with guns! Gone for a poem this week based on the Etheree form created about twenty years ago by an Arkansas poet named Etheree Taylor Armstrong It normally consists of ten lines of unmetered and unrhymed verse, the first line having one syllable, each succeeding line adding a syllable. I added an extra row for the word count and the punch line. See what I mean here.
ReplyDeleteTupac?
ReplyDeleteI have always been honestly impressed with the writing. Even people that I do not like, for the most part I enjoy reading what they wrote. Jantar was who I always thought was the best poet, I just didn't like guy.
ReplyDeleteIt's not you or Brian who riles me. I won't joke around with people I don't like.
What a frightful moment! Makes for a great 55, though.
ReplyDeletethank you Alice, it is fifty five of the words from something that happened to me a long time ago.
ReplyDeleteYeah Baby...
ReplyDeleteOne of the few 'Dark' 55's today.
Excellent 55 My Friend.
I hope that you found this to be fun, creative, and challenging.
Join us again next Friday...
Have a Kick Ass Week-End...G