where I was offered Vegan dessert to comfort my lost soul sothat the concept ofbeing found my soul would know. The heavenly woman behind the counter assured me that feeling lost was completely routine immediately after separation with the earthly body of flesh “you’ll soon understand what you feel me communicating”
is what I felt she had shared with my soul only present in the space which she had messaged to me. And I could taste what the Holy dessert would have communicated had my body not been dead and still bound to me as a soul. With comfort I then passed through the gates unchecked and unquestioned for there were no guards because they knew me.
There was another friendly on the inside whom I felt I had known. They told me that for now I can just get comfortable. That I can stay as long as I want until I felt it was time to journey on. They handed me a notebook and said that I can only transmit words to the web for three hours a day, but that I could read as much as I want. I asked what happened to the six time unit rule and they smiled.
they smiled and said
“for running your mouth about *tings* you ought not have with them. Just like you said you would when we sent you back after dying as a toddler. You were the youngest ever to curse at us using the F bomb and the first to make Death smile. So we sent you back rather than add you to the list as we do with nearly all the unexpected guests. Just as we told you when we knew you would do what you had said, your privileges to communicate with the soul bound to flesh would be halved, the same as the half you were not supposed to make them aware of as your thoughts had bled, you let slip off your lips which moved air letting all who could feel the moved air, and later on read what you typed. Letting all of them hear. We told you as you left, remember Dusty, I said OK fair is fair little fiesty one”
and I did remember, after that he gave me a gentle pat on the head so I turned a bit him. While I don’t think it hurt him he locked shocked. I remember a woman’s laughter and words that said
“that is exactly why we veil them til they settle into be found. You’ll get the hang of it soon, I know I said that is all the same, but that little one was different being, trust me, there will not be another that is like him”
I thought she was insulting me and had my earthly mother not been so distraught, I would have not gone back just so I could also bite the trainer. I didn’t realize there was so much typically little to no “talk” as souls pass through beyond this world. Had I known it was the knew Angel’s first dawn, and I his first one, i might have played out even more different.
No comments:
Post a Comment